7/13/09
I've been debating whether or not to change the title of this blog to "The chronicles of 430 Ambrose St. I have a plethera of tales and just as money (if not more) photos to go with them. We'll have to see if I can get my act together enough to write out the happenings and to ellaborate with pictures.

I also think that we're going to start a photo blog for our photography company that will be hooked up to the website. It'll showcase our latest clients and talk a little or probably a lot about how much I am LOVING this new job. But for now I would like to show you some very special babies...




5 notes:

Lola said...

Oh sweet babies. Beautiful. Maybe I should hire you to do my next birth photos.

I'd love to see your new house. Hope things are well.

20Birds said...

yes more blogs by dana... and go see mine i posted some vbc photos of some kids you know

I love you more than sunshine! said...

Dana you need to do some pics of my familia. Hopefully, sometime after the summer we can set something up. Great work!!

Unknown said...

Hey Dana! I forgot how to get to your blog so I was searching through all my old posts to find your comment! haha... and here you are :)

I was excited to see new pictures and a hot new blog header! I just added you to my links so that I won't get lost anymore ;) Gorgeous photos btw!

Anonymous said...

hey friend
i thought of you lots today. prayed for ya. and reminding you of rom 12:1. get on it!!! haha. ok i told you already, but i check this every day. update or else.
love EB

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com