11/17/10
This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me.

I'm doing it. I'm ordering my curriculum today. I'm so excited about this and after talking with the lady over the phone, who was oh so informative, I feel really supported.

I'm loving my little girl. She's the most content baby I've ever met. Seriously never cries. I know she's only 2 and a half weeks, and things can change, but she's just so snuggly and happy that this is all I'm going to remember.

Nik has some health issues that we're checking into and I'm having trouble trusting the Lord and His sovereignty. You could pray for all of us if you think of it.

Chip, Carson and Finn are doing great. Chip doesn't sleep. At all. And he doesn't eat. At all. I'm wondering how long he can keep up his stubbornness before getting wiped out. Needless to say, he's been a little bit of a tyrant lately.

Well, that's about it for now. Maybe one of these days I'll update our reno blog....funny stuff, I"ll tell ya.

1 notes:

deborah said...

I'm glad to hear things are going pretty good for you!

What curriculum did you decide on?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com