11/2/08

40 weeks + 6 days


....PEACEfulness...I am at a place of quiet peace. My children are at church with their dad who also took them out for breakfast. Oh, how I love that man. He jumped out of bed this morning at the first sound of wakefulness from our oldest son. He turned off the monitor and that was the last I heard until 10:30! I woke up to a quiet house.....odd....I haven't woken up to have no one around in such a long time. The Lord has heard me this morning and answered my prayer for stillness. I am almost 41 weeks pregnant. I am not anxious. I am not frustrated. I am.....just.

Thank you for this moment, Lord.

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Jesus Christ" Philippians 4:7

1 notes:

Lola said...

Oh hey! I Love your site. I hope you keep updating here because I love blogger so much more than xanga. Don't you love Mckmama's site!

Anyway, I hope you are recovering well after your birth. I can't wait to see more pictures of Chip.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com