11/16/08

Warm moments

My littlest baby boy was born on November 6th. Praise the Lord that everything went well with the delivery and we were able to have him at home! He has proven to be a content new little brother that the older boys have equally fallen in love with.

Baby Chip has more hair than either of his older brothers did, and his skin is a little darker as well. I have enjoyed every moment, yes even at 3 in the morning, with my newest bundle. I can't thank God enough for giving us three healthy boys who each have unique personalities...

Colossians 3:15
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful."

4 notes:

Liz said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog...I totally understand how you feel...my boys are perfect, healthy, smart, and loving...i wouldn't change anything about my life for the world...and after reading some of the other requests for people who are ill or women that can't even get pregnant, I felt so petty asking McMama to pray for THAT! I want to feel at peace with my family, but if I am totally honest with myself I haven't gotten there yet...I am so happy you commented and let me know I am not the only Mom out there with these feelings! You have GORGEOUS little boys by the way....Thanks again!
Liz
Oh! One more thing.... your newest baby boy has an AWESOME birthday!...it's my birthday too..what are the odds????

Lola said...

I love how having babies breaks us as people. How it makes us raw and open to the Word of God and living our lives differently. Thanks for reminding me to be thankful.

Lola said...

http://www.hippiedippiebebe.com/eco-diapering/make-your-diaper-rash-cream/

Here's a site that talks about it a bit. I made up my own recipe because I like Coconut oil in it. It's antibacterial and anti fungal which helps a lot. My suggestion would be to just use Olive oil or Coconut oil straight up right now and then send me your address and I'll send some jars to you. I'm sending some to Jamie so I'll do a big batch and that way you don't have to waste precious baby time trying to accumulate random ingredients that I already have sitting in my kitchen. Then I'll write my recipe down after I get a good batch and send it to you with the cream. Bah, sorry, a lot of typing.

I can't wait to meet Chip.

Lola said...

It's no problem at all Dana. I'm expecting more supplies this week in the mail and then I'll get some made and sent hopefully by Monday.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com