10/20/09

Repreve

What a great weekend I just had. I love my boys. LOVE. But, sometimes we all need a little break from each other. This was made apparent when I walked in the door to a clean house, folded laundry a one year old who chose this weekend to start sleeping through the night, a two and a half year old who also chose this time away from mama to potty train himself, and to top it all off said two and a half year old is responding WAY better to his dear old hag of a mother.

I'm not sure if I was just needing the break or if they were, but either way, we are all in a better place.

It was so lovely to see Katherine Z-top and get to hug her little soul. I meant what I said to those friends of hers in that big Minneapolis city. They better take care of her! haha.

I should go, I hear a faint scream...usually means some biting has occured.

4 notes:

Ashleigh said...

Hmmmm, soul food these little getaways for Mums are. I just went away solo this weekend and it was bliss. I came back better and they were likely better for it, too.
Here's to a few less diapers and a few more hours of unbroken sleep for you!

Unknown said...

Dana it was the best to see you! I'm so proud of your little guys for their accomplishments (and of Nik for cleaning the house...haha)! Love you all.

20Birds said...

i thought it was the younger boys who had cleaned the house... well i was the winner this weekend, I got to babysit Chip and know KB was with Dana

Anonymous said...

what good boys you have. i wish so much i could chat with you soon!!
love eb

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com